Naming conventions & C++ features

Hi,

Just a thought - IMHO we should have some special naming convention for all
symbols of the procedural (C) part that are used only internally (just as
the internal Std C library functions are preceded with an underscore).

My suggestion:
pp<partprefix>__<remaining part>

Examples:
ppg2D__DrawLine ()
ppf__OpenArchive ()

Second - will we use the std namespace in the OO parts?
g++ 2.8.1 and egcs 1.0.3 already support it as a special case and the
forthcoming egcs 1.1 will have full namespace support.
Furthermore - I got the impression during the last months that the ANSI C++
standard (including the std namespace) is being accepted very fast.
I don't like to present a brand new library that relies on nonstandard
compiler behavior by using obsolete constructs.

Just my $0.02 EUR......

Cu
	Christian

PS: At http://www.d6.com/users/checker/dynamics.htm is an article about
physics in games. I haven't looked at it into great depth yet, but it seems
to be good.