IRC meeting notes

Hi,

(Please note that this is my first attempt of an automated posting. Mail me
if things look odd ;)

This copy of the mail is intended for PenguinPlay. Please forward it to the
other members if necessary.

Ok, now what it's all about:

The Summary of the last IRC meeting (Sat, 08 Aug 1998) is on the PenguinPlay
homepage at http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/irc-meetings/
Feel free to copy it to your homepage.

As we decided to have meetings each weekend from now on (Sat, 21:00 GMT
on EFNet, channel #gamedev) I will *not* send a posting around each meeting.
Instead I (or whoever logs the meetings) will place the summaries at the URL
above each time. The logs will appear immediately (well, up to 1-2 hours)
after the meetings, while the summaries will be there about 1-2 days
afterwards.

Erm, yep. That's all for now...

Cu at the next one
        Christian