Re: Webpage restructuring

Garrett Goebel wrote:

>Everyone please take the time to review the website and offer
>suggestions on improvements, new, bad, and obsolete links.  If there are
>documents which are in CVS but not on the pages... and should be, let me
>know.

BTW: I noted that our homepage quite often uses *absolute* links to other
PPlay stuff. This makes reading it offline (e.g. out of the cvs rep.) quite
difficult.

>o Obsolete Documents on the "Doc" page.
>  [Maybe we should "expire" documents
>   to a "archive" location unless they
>   are updated every 3 months or so?]

Good Idea. What about having a "Last updated on ..." note at each doc?

>o Resources needs to be updated
>  [Please send me lists of links to add]
>  I'll hit the regular sites and
>  incorporate their lists as well.

Look at http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/irc-meetings/TheBigOne.html
It contains almost all other Linux gamedev projects I know of.

Cu
	Christian
--

Hiroshima 45 .. Tschernobyl 86 .. Windows 95