Re: Next IRC meeting

Adrian Ratnapala wrote:

>> .... but delaying our expectations by one week perhaps wouldn't be too bad.
>> In other words: IMHO the weekly meetings are A Good Thing (TM) and also the
>> one text weekend will be useful. But you're right - it's a bit unrealistic
>> to expect we could do everyting so soon. *sigh*
>
>OK: But what are we to discuss at _this_ weeks meeting then?  I'm worriedthat
>people would get sick of the meetings and not turn up for the important
>ones.

Well, I think this question answered itself now (although in a quite
unexpected way...)

BTW: Sorry that I didn't post any comment on your overview draft, but I
think we have to sort out whether we at all continue with our current
plans...

>> But none of the projects will have their homepage updated early enough
>> (hint, hint ;)...
>
>Well I just posted the draft of the overview doc.

It wasn't targeted towards you. I know what you're working at (and besides,
I always assume that you're not the only one reading my posts ;)

>> >pg2d is almost ready for such a demo program (actually it is ready, only
>> Hou have code? Real code? Code that at least pretends to work???
>> Woooow! ;+)
>
>Yes.  And provided I made no mistakes in checking all my many changes into
>CVS,you will be able to compile it and see a very dull demo.  (My old demo was
>_so_ pretty,
>this is just boring).

It compiles fine, but aborts with "Unrecognized Pixel Layout, Sorry" when
run. I suppose this is because I don't have kgi installed and thus can only
use libggi apps on my 32 bit X11 <looking at the source> yes, seems as if
you only support 16bit yet...

>> >it would be dog slow and I want to make some other fixes first). As far as I
>> Speed isn't important in this stage
>Yep, but I am doing blits using lots of little putpixels.

Oh. this *IS* slow!

Cu
	Christian
--