RE: Fwd: Really Cool Videos! Adults Only!

On 25-Aug-98 Christian Reiniger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I really wasn't expecting to get mails from the old mailing list at wustl
> anymore - but this one really surprised me ;)
>
> Who's the linux-gsdk list maintainer? Please shutdown that old thingy.

I have tried to shutdown the old wustl.edu lists for a long time, but it looks
like they don't have a listmaster any more that could do that. So the old
linux-gsdk lists will probably live for a long time :((

|                Stephane Peter                   |
|  Intern at SciTech Software, Inc.   Chico, CA   |
|    e-mail: Stephane.Peter@linux-france.com      |
|  IRC: MEGASTeP   http://www.essi.fr/~speter/    |