Re: PakFiles

Adrian Ratnapala wrote:

>I   was thinking about what other implementations of this concept exist.
>There is Sausage.  And is there also the ClanCompiler?

And DUMB imlements an extended version of DOOM wad files.

>I haven't yet been able to play around with ClanLib to even know what the thing
>does.  Does anyone havve a clue?

I had a look at it, yes. It differs quite much from our version, as its
archives only hold a flat list (i.e. no subdirs) of files/datasets.
We won't be able to use much code from that IMHO, except perhaps the index
file (describing additional file attributes like "compressed" etc) parser.

Cu
	Christian
--

If you can't make it good, make it LOOK good.-Gates.