Re: I resign

On Mon, 26 Jul 1999, Stephane Peter wrote:

>Also I am still listed as the team leader for PenguinNet. I have not yet
>decided what to do about this, it's still an interesting project but I don't
>think I'll have the time to actively code anything. So maybe somebody that
>could become more involved would like to sign up for this as well (Jan ?).

Maybe, maybe not. Only problems are that I'm not exactly sure of what
needs to be done and what the ultimate goals for 'net are. I don't think I
have the necessary skills to create something that fulfills all needs of
all types of games/apps.

 Jan 'Chakie' Ekholm |    CS at Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland
    Linux Inside     | I'm the blue screen of death, no-one hears you scream