Re: Future direction of PenguinPlay

>However, I also think we should do something else aswell: Create a
>standardised interface.

>What I mean by this is that A) all projects in PPlay should follow the
same
>paradigm of interface design B) if something is done in one way in one
>place, then it should be done in the same way everywhere else C)
programmers
>using PPlay should never have to know what library is used to implement
the
>PPlay interface they are using.

Maybe the first thing we should do is see what patterns are common to all
projects, find the best implementation for that pattern, and standardise on
that.

I don't know who would like to take this role or if anybody would actual do
it.

I created a nice Factory class for creating objects based on interfaces.
Has anybody else done something similar?

> "if something is done in one way in one place, then it should be done
> in the same way everywhere else"

Peter Burns