RE: Webmaster

hsmith@dockside.co.za wrote:

>I suggest a joint webmaster with somebody .. as I may get bogged down ..
>but >I'll try my best :))

Yeah. And besides availability, keeping the website up to date and "living"
is no small job. So where's The Other One? Step forward, dear lurkers ;)

>P.S. I've been doing a lot of work on php lately. Whats the chance of maybe
>doing the website on php ?

Hmmm, dunno. Have to ask our hosts if that's possible.

---
CC: staff@sunsite : Can we use PHP? Have you the neccessary stuff in place?
---

Currently the entire site is in CVS, which is both good ('cause I always
have a local copy of it that way ;) and bad ('cause a website is likely to
be reorganized from time to time and CVS is quite inflexible in that area).

I think PHP is a really good thing, as long as we developers can add/modify
stuff directly somewhere in the documentation area (dunno how php handles
such things).

Cu
	Christian
--

Even idiots can handle computers, and many do.