Re: Webmaster

Christian> hsmith@dockside.co.za wrote:
>> I suggest a joint webmaster with somebody .. as I may get bogged
>> down ..  but >I'll try my best :))

Christian> Yeah. And besides availability, keeping the website up to
Christian> date and "living" is no small job. So where's The Other
Christian> One? Step forward, dear lurkers ;)

>> P.S. I've been doing a lot of work on php lately. Whats the chance
>> of maybe doing the website on php ?

Christian> Hmmm, dunno. Have to ask our hosts if that's possible.

After I have talked to my colleages in the SunSITE staff group, we
have concluded, that this is indeed possible. Right now (like today)
it is not configured and ready, so we will need a few days to get the
software and configuration in place, but feel free to start designing!

We will have PHP support for all our project before X-mas (I hope!).

Best regards,
Karsten
/SunSITE.