Re: Pointless Threads (64Bit ints )

> Word of warning, the whole 64bit ints on 32bit systems thing
> is just something thrown into PenugniPlay.h because we could,
> not because we thought there was going to be much need for
> it, so there seems little point agonizing too much about getting
> it right.

If it's there, better make it work right.  Somebody might figure out
that 1 64-bit operation is faster than 2 32 bit operations, and write
their entire blitting loop based on that.

Just my 2 cents. :)

See ya!
	-Sam Lantinga				(slouken@devolution.com)

Lead Programmer, Loki Entertainment Software
--
Author of Simple DirectMedia Layer -
	http://www.devolution.com/~slouken/SDL/