Re: Perceps.

Peter Breitling writes:
 > Adrian Ratnapala wrote:
 > >
 > > Any dicision on whether we should flick the Perceps
 > > switch to let us put documentation comments BEFORE
 > > method definitoins instead of after?
 >
 > I know there was a big discussion what doc generator to use, but did you
 > also consider kdoc? I no use it in my projects and am very happy with it
 > since it uses almost the same syntax like javadoc. And comments are
 > BEFORE the definitions.

Yep I did look at KDoc.  It's nice in that it produces very good
HTML ouptut (i.e. like the Qt docos which is the best online
manual I have seen).  However I had some problems with KDoc,
and besides Perceps gives us more flexibilty.  I am actually
quite happy with Perceps, its just that I would like to know
where to put the docs comments before I spend time writing
hundreds of them.