Re: PPlay demo.

Adrian Ratnapala wrote:

>I think we should start a demo game pretty much
>immediately.  Just to give ourselves some focus
>and help identify out integration problems between
>the seperate subprojects.

Some people on the linuxgames list started with such a demo game, intended
to demonstrate the very basics of Linux game programming. It will also be
used to compare the different SDKs, i.e. there will be a version of it for
each of the SDKs.
We should get involved there instead of writing our own.

>What we want is something with the following properties:
>
>1) Something which can be simple to begin with so we
>   don't waste time, but with enough scope to allow
>   us to introduce all the little bells and whistles
>   we want to test.
>
>2) Something which does not depend on Play components
>   which are far in the future. (eg pg3d).
>

>I a nice 2d platform game.  Any other ideas?

They're doing some Asteroids version... Sounds pretty suited to me.

Cu
	Christian
--

void sleep(){for(long int sheep=0;!asleep();sheep++);}