Re: Website ->php3

Note: The last two mails from you never reached the mailing list according
to the headers (sending you a copy via private mail)

Peter Burns wrote:
>>I converted the webpage to use php3. Right now this is mainly a replacement
>>for the server-side includes used before, but the infrastructure page also
>>got a little additional goodie, and more will appear soon (simplification
>>of the news section etc).
>
>I like php3.

Good to hear that :)

>I tried using apache and php3 to do the same sort of things at home and
>found it a lot nicer to use.
>Are you going to create some sort of database for penguinplay?

It would be useful for the news list, and later of course the library list
will be databased (when someone finds the time to maintain it)

	Christian
--

I saw God --------- and she was black.