Re: web page update

Peter Burns wrote:

>I decided to upload the doxygen documentation to the web site. I put
>it in "/libpplay/doc/doxygen".

Did you already place a link to it in /libpplay/index.html?

>I think that the logo needs to be made a bit thinner. It takes up a bit

Hmmmm, I guess you're right. It's a bit too high. Scott, could you create
some "slim version" of it with only, say, 60-70% of the height?

>to much room but it looks good. I liked the original with the penguins
>with red berets. I put it in the doxygen documentation.

Ok.

>Is there anything happening with the event library? Is there some other

No.

>library that we should use? I would like to be able to use something
>like QT's signals and slots.

Libsigc++ (http://www.ece.ucdavis.edu/~kenelson/libsigc++/) is good
(propably the best).

But do you really need it? It would be nice if we could go without
dependencies to nonstandard libraries.

	Christian