PFile problems

I fixed some more PFile bugs, but now I'm stuck with aparticularly nasty
one. A segfault in chunk_alloc (in glibc). Perfectly reproducible, but
without any apparent reason.

Peter, can you do me a favor and take the current CVS sources, compile them
on your system and run tests/pfile_pak
On my system its last output is
Src = "Makefile.am", Dest = "pak://PakTest/Makefile.am"

The segfault happens in the new statement in Strndup ("Makefile.am", 11).
Strdup () is executed about 10 times before the segfault - without any
problems.

If it works on your system - what libc version do you use (mine is
glibc 2.0.7)?

	Christian