Re: More PFile fixes

Christian Reiniger wrote:

> That excercises most of the code. Pierre, if you want to play a bit with
> PFile, now is a good time to start IMHO (should I upload a snapshot to
> ftpspace?)

I have a crontab that updates the bunch of CVS workspaces that I have on
my box, including the PenguinPlay one, so no problem... I do not build
very often and I am stuck in different stuff for the moment (very
interesting, see http://www3.sympatico.ca/pphaneuf/ for a prototype, I
am working on the production version right now). I'm not going to touch
resource files for at least a month I would say...

--
Pierre Phaneuf
Ludus Design, http://ludusdesign.com/