yapfu

(Yet Another PFile Update)

pfile_pakstress.cpp now successfully copies my entire CivCTP hierarchy to a
PakArchive (using ppfCopy (..., ppfGF_recursive), but segfaults when it
tries to mount that thing again (reading garbage from the PakArchive).

I'm now committing an intermediate set of fixes before taking care of that
bug. I guess I'll add some more reduncancy ("begin-of-hashtable-data"
markers) to the format to faciliate finding wrong-offset errors.

	Christian
--

Mike Rohsoft? Not known on this system...