Re: Messaging system update .... soon ;)

Christian Reiniger wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Gtk-- team is currently working to make the signal/slot system handle return values correctly. The mods should appear
> somewhere around version 0.9.6 (seems as if they have some problems making it work correctly with the Gtk+ signal interface).
> IŽll incorporate the changes into our system ASAP.

Speaking about messages.   I compiled Gtk--, and found it to be almost as large as Gtk+! (version 1.1.0).Bit big for a wrapper?

This has put me into template-code-bloat panic mode.   Exactly how much code gets itself insantiated?
Type safety is nice, but these games, memory comes first.