Linux Game Development

Hello.

I'm going to appologize right now because this message is not directly
related to PenguinPlay.  I am trying to organize a group of developers to
create great Linux games.  Obviously, one of the most important aspects
(if not _the_ most important aspect) of game development is choosing the
right development tools. PenguinPlay has the potential to become the Linux
game API of choice, which makes this message indirectly related to
PenguinPlay which is why I'm posting this here.

Anyway, my ideas are summarized at
http://www.uoguelph.ca/~icrawfor/gamedev/ and I would appreciate any
feedback you can give (good or bad!).

My immediate goal is to get the Linux community's attention by word of
mouth.  Please spread the word!

Thanks,
Ian

----- Ian Crawford - Email: icrawfor@uoguelph.ca ----------------