Webring.

There is a linux-game-development webring.
We probably want to be in it.

See:        http://www.kcdata.com/~mack-10/

Oh, and I am putting a link to  Ian Crawford's (icrawfor@uoguelph.ca)
GameDev project onto the Reasources page.  It's not exactly a Reasource,

but that page is the closest thing we have to a Links page.

If someone doesn't like the link being there, they can remove it.  (BTW
I added a "General" section to the page, to accomodate the new link,
I beleive some of the existing links should be moved to that section).
I think I have kept with the look and feel of the page, but I could only

view it with lynx, so I don't really know.