Re: Image file loading

Christian Reiniger wrote:

> As you know we don´t have code for this ourselves, but there´s several
> libraries doing this. But: libjpeg, libtiff, libpng etc do a good job but
> provide different interfaces each.

Perhaps we can decide for a general form for the load/save function. These
functions may be registrered by the library and use the capability of
libpng, libjpeg and all the graphic library you can imagine. By this way,
our library can use all the graphic file format, present and future, even
the special format you can imagine (Some DOS games use a big file with all
the data of the game). You can just write this interface function.

Best Regards

Laurent Delepine (without h)
--
Vous voulez vous amuser sous Linux ? Participez à la création d'un jdr :
http://www.mygale.org/~fenkys/jeu/