Re: IRC meeting (was: Game developer tools...)

Sam Lantinga wrote:

> > So lets start an agenda:
> >     1)  Larger meeting.
> >     2)  Existing, available tools.
> >     3)  Is the sound team still alive?  (well, is it?)
> >   whate else?
>
> What does the Linux game community, and PenguinPlay in particular, need?
> How do I help with the major goals?  How do GGI, GSI, SDL, Crystal Space,
> OpenGL all fit together?

Well as the author of Crystal Space I can say that Crystal Space has a GGI
port so that it can use GGI as it's destination hardware layer. OpenGL is also
planned.

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

Nanny Ogg looked him up and down or, at least, down and further down.
"You're a dwarf," she said.
        -- Nanny Ogg meets Casanunda
           (Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad)