Re: IRC meeting (was: Game developer tools...)

Sam Lantinga wrote:

>I'd like to hear feedback from some commercial game developers.

Yes, we simply should try to contact them now. It could get a bit difficult
to actually reach the developers though...

>(Also, let's get a trial IRC get-together first so I can get my IRC
>software working. :)

Yeah, Iīll first have to find a good irc client ... ;)

>What day/time?  What IRC server?  Who?

If possible between 20:00 and 05:00 GMT (at other times itīs more than
twice as expensive to stay online here in Germany...)

Cu
	Christian