Re: Miscellanous stuff

Christian Reiniger writes:

 > >  Foo::setBar (int Bar) {
 > >      m_Bar = Bar;
 > >  }
 > >
 > >You don't have to rename the parameter to 'NewBar' or similar, and you
 > >always recognize your members and don't mix them up with local variables.
 >
 > Somehow nice. I don't know yet if I really like it .... Have to do some
 > more thinking.

Hmm, probably depends on how you do other parts.
Since I use caps for all publicly available things, (even first)
word, I know that if it is in small letters it must be private
(member, local, parameter whatever).  This seems to work
well enough.  But it means you have have public things InThisStyle.