Re: I resign

(note: this is the result of some private mail Stephane and I exchanged
recently - just in case you wonder why I´m not surprised...)

Stephane Peter schrieb:

> Hi folks,
>
> As the subject of this email implies, I would like to officially resign as
> maintainer of the PenguinPlay project. The reason is obvious, I guess all of
> you have not heard much from me those days.
>
> As I don't have any more time to spare on this project, it's probably better if
> I resign and somebody else takes over. Christian Reiniger has been doing most
> of what was supposed to be my job in the past month, and he will probably like
> to officially stand up and become the new official PenguinPlay maintainer.

If nobody objects I´d take the job.

> That does not mean I quit :-). I am just too busy writing games on Linux those
> days (look at my signature ;)). So I will still be around, I still don't have
> time to do administrative tasks, etc. I'll be happy to give all the needed
> informations to the people that will take over.

You might also have to inform sunsite of the change (IIRC it´s at least
important for the mailing list owner thingy).

> We definitely need more supervision, and since I don't fit for this task I hope
> you guys will help lead this project where I intended it to be in the first
> place: help get more games on Linux :)

You can bet on that ;)

	Christian