Subject: Re: OO Game Programming
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 13:03:08 +0300 (EET DST)
From: Maroulis Chrysanthos <kyknos@ceid.upatras.gr>

On Tue, 2 Jun 1998, Christian Reiniger wrote:
> I already tried senting you a mail twice, but it turned out that I used a
> wrong address both times. Sorry.

Oops.
It was the same address kyknos@ceid.upatras.gr?
I believe there could be some problem.

> You should know that we are currently working on another project with
> similar goals: PenguinPlay (formerly known as "Linux GSDK").
> What about cooperation?

We know about PenguinPlay and we are positive about that.
We intend right now to integrate a bit our developed work,
and as soon as this happens, we will be ready for cooperation. (Oct 98?)
Joining Penguinplay was actually already in our plans!

Unfortunately we won't be in Linux-Kongress,
but we can can plan for common presentation next year.

PS: Please, always Cc gef@ceid.upatras.gr (Georgatos Photis),
the second one involved in the project (a linux oriented one).

Keep in touch
Maroulis Chrisanthos
Georgatos Photis

Cu