Re: File I/O

Sam Lantinga wrote:

>> This time: The File I/O system

>That's a great idea!  I'm already busy on another project, but I wanted to

Itīs actually something we planned to do a long time ago - I just gave a more concrete view on it
(hoping someone will find it fascinating enough to send her time on it ;)

>What about the PAK code from Quake?  Surely we can use that?

Hmmm, is it LGPLed?
And I donīt know whether theyīre really taking a similar approach. Who had a closer look at it??

>(Great programmers are also great evironmentalists -- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle)

:-)))))

Cu
	Christian