Re: Misc.

Hunter Thomas schrieb:

> Does anyone want to keep the current banner? I think it looks great, but I will

Your choice. I´m not emotionally attached to it ;)

> have to change it to a dark background (I think dark BGs are easier to read for
> a longer period of time), so it might be just as well to make a new one. Then
> again, it might just look good if I reverse the colors, make the shooty out bits
> red. Dunknow, what do you think? Also, if no one minds, I would like to aquire a

AFAIK it´s relatively simple made with a standard Gimp Sript-Fu
function. That means even recreating it is less work than modifying it.

> pic of Tux with the joystick, and perhaps add shades for the maskot. Once again,

But please not the version used by linuxgames.com. It looks somehow
perverse...

> this kind of image stuff I would love to have you input on. Or perhaps, some
> other image of tux? Also, just a name I pulled out of the ressesses of my warped

Perhaps something involving many small Tuxes - one with headphones, one
with a VR headset, one with a joystick etc.
Or just several versions of the same gaming Tux (but all with slightly
different shades of colors) forming the silouhette of a bigger Tux.
Somehow as an indication of PenguinPlay´s role as "collection" of game
development tools.

> mind, DirectGNU. Yes no maybe whocares.

PenguinPlay is nice. And DirectGNU sounds too much like a ripoff IMHO.

	Christian