RE: [org] Aiming for Release 1

Christian Reiniger writes:

 > On Linux this is simply another kind of IP network, i.e. no problem. Some
 > simple network config / connection setup (the "look for servers" type)
 > would be nice though. I.e. not having to do a complete PLIP setup just to
 > play a bit...

I was at Uni a few days ago, nattering away about this exact issue to
my uniterested, null-modem-buying freind.  Then I realized that it
might be troublesome if the other end doesn't support it.  How
are other OSes?  '95 has PPP of course, but will that help?  From
my experience with the DOS/Windows world, "Dial Up Networking" might
mean _exactly_ that.