Re: SB live hardware info

Sherman Mui wrote:
>Good idea, thanks. Does anyone know if the GSI project is
>still around? This may be helpful to them as well...

Jon Taylor, one of the Creative Linux driver writers, is a core ggi guy. If
Creative is really giving out specs, GSI will be one of the first to know ;)
But I don't know how much direct use this info would be for GSI and PPlay
since it's most likely at the hardware access level (i.e. for driver
writers), right?

Cu
	Christian
--

C:\DOS\COMMAND\SYSTEM\HELP\WHERE\THE\F*CK\AM_I