Re: SB live hardware info

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Adrian Ratnapala wrote:

> This brings me to the strange thing.  Creative seem interested in
> us.  They emailed me, and I wrote to them describing our effort,

Since they are also into graphics, and in fact the whole consumer
multi-media setup it's not that surprising.  If they make their mark now,
they might potentially get some good mind share.

Creative's fortunes rose with the SB16 and the growth of the game
industry. I'm sure they thinking the same thoughts with linux.

Nicholas

--
      "I reserve the right to contradict myself"
Nicholas Lee (Li Peng Ming)  n.j.lee at statslab.cam.ac in uk