Re: Creative

The plan Creative is telling me now is that they want to
give out some object files which would be linked into the
kernel or whatever for sound drivers. So they are not
giving out specs...

If no one contacts me about this in a few days I'll just
assume no one is interested. I'll tell the guy "no
thanks".

	Sherman