Re: Guidelines? (And a quick note about the website)

Okay, I will do that.  I'm going to mail out the draft of the sound API's
plans in just a few minutes.  In there I mention ALSA and OSS
wrappers...the way that the plan goes there will be hardware specific
drivers and wrapper drivers.
But at any rate, 3D Sound will definitely be in penguin play, but, it will
be in a separate library. (To avoid linking in functions that programmers
don't need - and 3D sound will have quite a few!)

Derek