Re: Here it is!

Soon, I'm going to begin work on it tonight. My plans are to write up some
dummy functions et cetera to show it off. (Mind you, the API will make
changes as needed until it works properly - that's what alpha and beta test
are all about ) but I hope to have the basic idea of what code and
functions will look like and be called, respectively, soon.  Who is
interesting in programming PSound? I'd like to have a meeting for those who
are, soon.

Derek