Re: Notes before I leave

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Christian Reiniger wrote:

> Ok, I'll leave today night and arrive back on Apr 01
> The %$§&% sunsite cvs server doesn't let me commit anything, so I uploaded
> my tree to
> ftp://sunsite.auc.dk/pub/os/linux/penguinplay/penguinplay-cvs-1999.03.26-creinig.tar.gz
> In case someone wants to play with my mods while I'm away. The tree
> contains Nick's website cleanup changes and my changes to PFile: A modified

sunsite.auc.dk are in the process of moving to a new bigger server, so
administration is a little slow at the moment.

I've management to commit Christian's changes which to sent to me before
he left.  However due to some stale locks I wasn't able to update the
website yet.

If I can find a spare moment during the week I might consider looking at
remodeling the pages.  However if some one has a nice new standard
template we could apply to all the pages, including the Team pages, please
contact me. ;)

Nicholas