Re: sound header

You haven't seen the header file I have planned. :-)  Believe me, playlist
functions for soundfiles et cetera are already in the works!  At this
point, (until we get further down the road) wrappers for OSS and ALSA APIs
are the plans.  Define what you mean by streaming? Sorry, but, I've heard
so many people use that term so many different ways, I have to ask.  I am
going to work on prioritizing goals, that's why i've called a sound team
meeting. (i sent it to the sound list.)  Have I addressed all fo the
issues?  BTW, mixing, is already a must. It should go without saying.

Derek