Checking in!

I wanted to check in and let everyone know that I am indeed alive.  I've
been working on mixer access via OSS (next comes ALSA) and wanted to say
that...for now it's complete is planned form.  However there may be
additions and subtraction (heck i know there will be, because i didnt give
access to ALL of the functions! :-)  and to top it off, i'm about 99% sure
it's not in a compilable form :-) i'm about to check that to be sure
though.  If anyone is interested in a position witht he sound team, I am in
need of someone to work on GUS access.  Drop me a line if you are
interested anyone.

Derek