Re: 0.1

Peter Burns wrote:

>There is one problem with the win32 port. The LibPenguinPlay.dsp doesn't have
>the right
>settings. The include path is not set properly.
>
>There seems to be a slight compatiblility problem between the projects for
>version 5.0 and version 6.0.
>If a project produced by version 6.0 is used with version 5.0 then there will be
>no debug information built
>into the debug build. This can be easily fixed, but if you don't know what is
>happening it is a bit of a mystery.
>
>I haven't got any thing to do at work today so I could spend a bit of time doing
>penguinplay but I don't have all
>the source from cvs.

Everything should be in the pre3 source archive. <checking> Yes, diff
confirms that.

>There are no dsps in the 0.1.0pre3 archives.

<checking>
The source archive (LibPenguinPlay-0.1.0pre3.tar.gz) contains
PenguinPlay.dsw
src/LibPenguinPlay.dsp (identical to the version you attached)
src/LibPenguinPlay.def
src/PenguinPlay.dsp (obsolete?)
src/tests/pfile_basic.dsp
src/tests/pfile_pak.dsp
src/tests/psound_test.dsp
src/tests/psound_test_cdrom.dsp
src/PenguinSound/PenguinSound.dsp

That should be all that's needed, right?

The Win32 binary archive doesn't contain any build system stuff.

>There is also a new version of Doxygen that can do collaboration diagrams.

I'll have a look at it.

	Christian
--

Linux: Be where others want to go tomorrow