pfile_basic runs successfully under NT

After making a few more changes I think I have pfile_basic working flawlessly
under win32.

I modified the way it builds so that there is now one dll, that uses static
libraries for PenguinSound and PenguinFile. This gets rid of some of the
annoying warnings about memory not being valid - MSVC thinks that memory
allocated in another dll, with a separate c run time, is not valid so it
complains about it.

This left only one warning about memory in URLInfo::ToAbsolute.
A tempory URLInfo called TmpUInfo is created and assigned to CWD if the current
URLInfo is native. We do some processing to convert the path to absolute
Then if the current URLInfo is *not* native we delete CWD. The comment beside
it says that we are deleteing the TmpUInfo created above. Are we doing this in
the wrong spot? Without changing the checking but modifying the behaviour to
delete TmpUInfo and set CWD to 0 everything seems to run fine - of course we
probably have a memory leak here.

The checks for _MSC_VER that are used to get around limitations in MSVC 5.0
should be modified to become "#if _MSC_VER < 1200" as MSVC 6.0 doesnot have the
same limitations. MSVC 5.0 is represented by 1100 and MSVC 6.0 by 1200.

Peter
Burns