Re: pfile_basic runs successfully under NT

Peter Burns wrote:

>I checked the stuff out of CVS and made sure it compiled. I put my changes back

Sorry again that I didn't check that myself.

>I also added the MSVC project files.
>The behaviour is now to build a single dll with all the source using
>LibPenguinPlay.dsp.

Excellent.

>The workspace PenguinPlay.dsw uses this dsp as well as the dsps for the test
>programs.

Good. Do you consider the stuff (the entire LibPPlay) good enough for the
0.1 release now?
If yes, I'll update the source package. Can you do the Win32 binary one (or
send me the dll - that should be the only thing needed for the package
aside from the headers and docs, right?)?

	Christian
--

Troi, report to my room. Clothing optional