LibPenguinPlay.dll

I built the release version of the LibPenguinPlay.dll, gzipped it and
placed it in ftp space.

After playing with the debug version I changed the debug.h yet again and
removed the DebugBreak from ppEvilTrick. I seemed unecessary to break
into the debugger when a message is displayed on the screen. This was
happening when ppDebug1, etc. were called. I moved DebugBreak out of the
header and placed it into a function called ppShutdown in ppUtils.cpp,
which gets called instead of abort when ppFatalError or something
similar is called.

Peter Burns