LibPenguinPlay 0.1.0 (almost) released!

ppUtils.cpp had a tiny buglet ("inline voice ppShutdown" instead of "inline
void ppShutdown" in the non-Win32 part). Fixed.
Aside from that everything seems to be fine. The tests run as expected
(although test_audio -f 2000 doesn't produce a sound - but that could be
caused by my esd not being set up properly. Um, actually it isn't even
running...).

I recreated the lib reference using Doxygen 1.1.1 (the current one).

<time passes>
The release archives are created
<...>
The website now carries the announcement
<...>
The website's download page is updated
The online lib reference docs are updated
The lib reference archives are updated

I'll now upload all that stuff, commit the fixed ppUtils.cpp to CVS, rtag
the CVS stuff to "release_0_1_0" and then send another mail.
After that I'll prepare the announcements for the LGDC mailing list and
Freshmeat.

	Christian
--

REALITY.SYS corrupted ... reboot Universe [Y,n]?