I'll be a bit silent

I'm quite busy helping with the LGDC website PHPization right now, so PPlay
stuff will be a bit on the backburner until that's done (unless bugreports
come in etc ;)

I hope the main PHP coding will be done in about 1 week, and then it's
perhaps another week of filling it with content, animating others to create
even more content (grin) and caring about the stuff on the "when the new
site is up" list.

After that I'll go through the PPlay / PFile TODO list & see what can be
reasonably done until 0.2.0

	Christian
--
Christian Reiniger