PFile bughunt

Ok, I wrote another PFile test program (file_api.cpp) that tests all
PFile API functions (except for the "experimental" ones), and actually
found some more bugs. Here's the changelog:

* Fixed bug in ppfFlush () that disallowed stream=0
* Added new test: pfile_api.cpp
* Fixed off-by-one bug in ppfGetS ()
* Fixed bug in ppfChmod () (didn't care about ppfFS_file URLs)
* Updated docs for ppfMkdir () (URL has to explicitly specify the target FS)

Peter, once I get thumbs-up from you (i.e. a "yes" that PSound is
really sufficiently tested) I'll put up a 0.1.2 archive with the changes.

	Christian
--
Christian Reiniger
Coordinator/Coder, PenguinPlay (http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/)