Re: Send me copy

On Sunday 11 March 2001 14:47, you wrote:
>  Please send me help or how you can help me thank you.

I think it's time to shut down this list. Any opinions against this?

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://sunsite.dk/lgdc/)

I sat laughing snidely into my notebook until they showed me a PC running
Linux. And oh! It was as though the heavens opened and God handed down a
client-side OS so beautiful, so graceful, and so elegant that a million
Microsoft developers couldn't have invented it even if they had a hundred
years and a thousand crates of Jolt cola.

- LAN Times