Re: Misc.

Hunter Thomas schrieb:

> The website thing I can do, if you like. I've been reading all the C and C++
> tutorials I can find, but I'm still far from being able to contribute, a couple
> of months perhaps, but no more. But what I can do is work on the web page. Just
> let me know.

That would be nice. Nick is doing some minor fixes as his time permits,
but a real rework of its structure would do much good. Currently almost
the entire site is in CVS (the only exception is AFAIK the autogenerated
PFile docs). Can you get it from there (instructions are on the site) or
should I prepare a tarball?

	Christian