Re: Suggesstion

Hi,

Xavier Plasencia wrote:

> First RPM/DEB are a Linux thing... I thought this project spaned Linux ...
> maybe I was wrong
> Second they are solutions to only two Linux platforms,(I know there are others
> who
> support RPMS but who)

hmmm, I'm afraid you're wrong (well not so afraid, but you're wrong ;)have a look
a http://www.rmp.org/ and you will see that rpm is a multi UNIX solution.
Even if I tend to prefer deb, I dont know them to work on other plateform ;\

But well you're right : perhaps it may be good to have some install process tha
take care of anything on any plateform you're runnig on.

Kenavo
Loig