Re: cancel <381A917F.FFBDFEE4@ludusdesign.com>

Pierre Phaneuf wrote:

> This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.

it back to the mailing list and sends it again to the newsgroup, I've
got a hint for you: add a fake "internet" host to the Path header in
posts gated from the mailing list to the newsgroup, and name the
newsfeed to the news2mail gateway "internet" too. The news server will
make sure that posts sent to the mailing list don't get send back to it.

The last part, I did with INN by setting this in my /etc/news/newsfeeds:

## news to mail gateway
internet:ludus.*\
        :Tp:/usr/local/majordomo/bin/news2mail %s

I know you use other software than Sendmail/Majordomo/INN, but the idea
might still apply.

--
Pierre Phaneuf
Ludus Design, http://ludusdesign.com/