Booth at the LinuxTag 2000?

the LinuxTag 2000 takes place between the 15th and 18th June of 2000
at the University of Kaiserslautern, Germany. We provide free booths
for Open-Source Groups and would like to see a booth from the

We expect more than 10,000 visitors and 70-100 exhibitors from all
parts of the Linux world.

Exceptionally of the LinuxTag is it's open organizational structure.
Everybody can participate and help organizing. We, the LinuxTag team,
are in a way an Open-Source-Project and don't intend to make any
profit. Nevertheless has the LinuxTag grown in the last few years
from a small LUG-meeting to being the biggest European exhibition and
conference on Linux.

If you need more information, feel free to contact me at

Michael Kleinhenz

Michael Kleinhenz      LinuxTag 2000 - European Linux Fair and Conference
kleinhen@linuxtag.de                                Where .com meets .org
kleinhen@linuxtag.org                            http://www.linuxtag.org/
	  All generalizations are false, including this one

PGP signature